Posted: February 3rd, 2024
This assignment synthesizes the study of advanced physical assessment by conducting a comprehensive virtual assessment of Tina Jones in Shadow Health.
This synthesis is focused on designing evidence-based, culturally competent nursing interventions by developing an individualized health plan.
Competency assessment is based on the Comprehensive Patient Interview, Physical Examination, and Individualized Plan of Care incorporating Healthy People 2030, evidence-based interventions, and patient-centered goals.
You will use one comprehensive digital clinical experience, health history, and physical assessment for this assignment: Comprehensive Assessment.
For this assignment, write a 7-8 page paper, using the following guidelines and criteria. Also, please refer to the rubric for point allocation and assignment expectations. Use the following headings in your paper to clarify your content—recommended headings are bolded below:
1. An introductory paragraph including a purpose statement (The title of the paper should head this section)
2. Subjective Findings Synthesis (Do not list all the assessment data—you will need to synthesize it to develop a clear plan of care)
3. Objective Findings Synthesis (Do not list all the assessment data—you will need to synthesize it to develop a clear plan of care)
4. Plan of Care (Use the sections below for subheadings within your plan of care)
5. Application of Nursing Theory (Apply one nursing theory in planning care for this patient)
6. Healthy People 2030 (Incorporate three Healthy People 2030 Objectives into the plan of care prioritized to meet the health needs of the patient)
7. Support for Clinical Reasoning (Document evidence to support clinical reasoning for selected evidence-based plan of care)
8. Individualized Plan of Care (Plan of care is individualized to findings, life-span stage of development with culturally specific considerations, and patient-centered with patient education topics included)
9. Developmental & Cultural Care
10. Ethical & Legal Standards of Professional Nursing Practice
11. Health Informatics Technology (Include an analysis of how health informatics technology could be used in this plan of care to improve decision-making, evaluate evidence to prevent or treat illness, perform patient education, or formulate an adaptive needs list)
13. References (use primary and/or reliable electronic sources)
Remember, this is a formal paper and should be written with APA formatting in mind.
In regard to APA format, please use the following as a guide:
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.