Posted: June 30th, 2022
The HEENT assessment is a physical examination of the head, eyes, ears, nose, and throat. This assessment is to check for any abnormalities in these areas. The examination can involve a serious of questions to rule out possible issues causing the symptoms.
HEENT assesment questions
What are some common HEENT assessment questions?
-What is the patient’s vision?
-Is the patient’s hearing normal?
-Do the patient’s eyes move normally?
-Is the patient’s pupils’ reaction to light normal?
-Do the patient’s eyelids close properly?
-Is the patient’s nose shape normal?
-Is the inside of the patient’s nose clean and moist?
-Can the patient smell properly?
-Is the patient’s throat pink and moist?
-Is the patient’s voice clear?
-Does the patient have any pain in the head or neck?
1. How is your vision? Do you experience any changes in vision or eye pain?
2. Have you had any recent changes in your hearing? Do you experience any ringing in your ears or difficulty hearing?
3. Have you had any recent changes in your sense of smell or taste?
4. Do you have any pain in your head or face?
5. Have you had any recent changes in your neck mobility or pain?
6. Do you have any swelling, redness, or discharge from your nose?
7. Do you have any pain or discomfort in your teeth or gums?
8. Do you have any trouble swallowing?
9. Do you have any hoarseness or change in your voice?
10. Do you have any cough or shortness of breath?
11. Are you experiencing any dizziness, lightheadedness, or vertigo?
12. Have you had any recent changes in your appetite or weight?
13. Do you have any nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain?
14. Do you have any diarrhea or constipation?
15. Are you having any urinary changes, such as frequency, urgency, or difficulty urinating?
16. Are you experiencing any fatigue or changes in your energy level?
17. Are you experiencing any changes in your sleep patterns?
18. Have you had any recent changes in your mood or behavior?
19. Do you have any other symptoms that are not listed here?
Are you struggling with your nursing assignment. Sometimes your nursing homework may be too hot to handle. But, not for our expert writers. They have experience handling tons of topics with high degrees of expertise. Order your nursing assignment today and enjoy quality services.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.